APE Europe organization: APE Europe, a European association subject to French law.
APE Europe organization: a European professional association
APE Europe is a European association subject to French law:
- Headquarters: Levallois-Perret (Paris) – France
- Management: sub-contracted to CPA
- 2 meetings per years: June and December
- Two primary bodies: the General Assembly and the Board of directors.
APE Europe organization: executive council (steering committee) and board:
- President: Bernard Le Moine – CPA (France)
- 1st Vice-President: Sara Guerrini – Novamont France
- 2nd Vice-President: Göran Ericson – Trioplast (Sweden)
- Treasurer: Andres Garcia de Tunon – A. Alvarez Group (Spain)
- Secretary: Bart Cope – Tama UAT Ltd (UK)
- Administrator: Bart Geeraert – Berry Plastics Agriculture (UK)
CPA, Trioplast UAT, Grupo Armando Alvarez, RKW Agri GmbH, Groupe Barbier, Tama UAT Ltd, Novamont France, Berry Plastics Agriculture, ISHS, Ab Rani Plast Oy, Coveris Flexibles Austria GmbH
The most important european companies
Cooperation for the promotion of plastics solutions for a stronger and cleaner European agriculture
Our major partners are international professional organizations involved directly or indirectly in agricultural plastics production and sale. They all work together about innovation and eco-conception in agricultural plastic applications to improve crop yields and environmental protection.
Because a green and profitable agriculture recommends a real development of the European recovery and recycling industries.
APE Europe expects to develop long term partnerships with all European associations involved in plastic waste recovery and recycling
European Association of Plastics Recycling and Recovery Organizations (EPRO), this European association brings together all organisms involved in promotion and organization of used plastics recycling and recovering.
The headquarter is located in France:
125 rue Aristide Briand
92300 Levallois Perret – France
Tel: +33 (0)1 44 01 16 49 – Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Bernard Le Moine
Mob : 00 33(0)6 28 05 24 38